Monday, April 25, 2011

Finally, something girly!!!

 Being the mother of three boys, I don't often get the opportunity to have Barbies in the house, let alone, make a cake with one!  This was very exciting for me, really, you have no idea!  My mother did this for my sisters and I when we were little (hint - ensure candles are well away from Barbie's hair!) and it's one I've been wanting to try! 
Of course I couldn't just decorate the dress, that would be to simple!  I decided to make this little fellow to sit at Cinderella's feet.  A grandmother had asked me to make this for her 6 year old granddaughter's birthday.  Both are big fans of Cinderella, but I had no idea until she picked it up that the mice are her favourite part of the story!  I love it when things like that happen!

No comments:

Post a Comment