Tuesday, April 3, 2012

March Monsters!!!

  This cute little fellow was made for one of the little monsters in my life!  My first nephew celebrated his first official birthday this year (he was born on Leap Year)!  My sister hosted a monster themed party and requested a cake to go along with it.  Her only request was that the cake have horns and the birthday boy's only request was that it be blue.  I love it when I am given some ideas but also have free reign to use my imagination!  This cake was chocolate with buttercream and some fondant accents to finish it off!  Happy Birthday Keaton!!! 
 Simon's grandma asked that I make a Cookie Monster cake for his 3rd birthday!  This cake was done primarily in buttercream with fondant accents.  Although I would have loved to have made the little cookies myself, time was a factor and so these were store bought.  They still have the right effect I suppose!  I was glad to hear that Simon liked his cake...Happy Birthday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment