Monday, May 7, 2012

Super Cookie!!!

I was recently asked to make a large cookie to mark a special day for a special family!  Using a 9" cake pan, I made my standard chocolate chip cookie dough and pressed it into the bottom of the pan.  I wasn't quite sure how long to bake it but it looked done, so out it came.  Using purple icing I piped onto the top of the cookie and made a few fondant flowers out of orange, pink and purple and finished it off with a touch of pink shimmer!  The special little one it was made for is apparently quite the cookie monster and was so excited to open it and find her favourite colours on a giant chocolate chip cookie!  I didn't know those were her favourite colours but do I ever love it when that happens!!!  Heard the cookie didn't last long!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment