Sunday, March 6, 2011

A Dumptruck for Keaton...and his dad...and his grandpa!!!

Just this past weekend, we celebrated 3 birthdays in our family and it made the most sense to combine them into one party!  Of course the 3 year old gets dibs on his choice of cake...we have to throw the little man a bone considering he hasn't had an actual birthday yet (he's a leap year baby)!  My brother-in-law celebrated his 40th, so it seemed only fitting to put a giant 40 in the back!  My dad's a pretty laid back guy, so he just got his age added to the license plate along with the other two!!! He'll get something just for him for the big one next year!  It was a lot of work but I thoroughly enjoyed making this, even the hubcaps!!!


2 comments:

  1. Wowsers! That turned out great! Mom was right. It's AWESOME. I bet the birthday boys loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing job again, Heidi! Worth a night's sleep, I guess!

    ReplyDelete